is an Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) consisting of 2 panels
of expanded polystyrene (EPS) married with high impact
polystyrene inserts used to hold patented webs/spacers
designed to secure rebar as needed.
Once stacked together, these forms represent a
mold ready for concrete placement, similar to a
traditionally poured concrete wall; however,
ICF forms never leave the concrete providing a multitude of
1. Structural Support: (Concrete & Steel)
2. Super Insulation: (EPS panels & Thermal Mass, 40+ R-
3. Strapping/Furring: (1 5/8" Spacers
at 8" on center)
4. Air/Vapor Barrier: (Low permeate EPS in continuous
contact with concrete)
5. Finishing Substrate: (Single material EPS Type II)
All in 1 step, with 1 crew/contractor, in less time.
Click image to view or
download Plastic Foams for Concrete Homes
these documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.
It's free and available by clicking this logo